Learn the information, tips, and techniques needed to pass your NICET Water-Based Systems Layout Level III exam.
- 90 day access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Course content continually reviewed and updated
- Detailed review of NFPA 13, 14, 20 and 291 (2016 Editions for all)
- A thorough understanding of NICET and the certification process with effective tips, hints and test strategies to help lead you to exam day success
- A completion certificate
Understand the basic requirements of Hydraulics and Water Supply Planning per NFPA 13, 14, 20, and 291 (2016 editions).
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Define water supply requirements
- Perform hydraulic calculations for water supplies, sprinkler systems, standpipe systems, and fire pump systems.
- Determine storage arrangement requirements related to sprinkler system design and layout
- Wisconsin 21502 (13.5 credits)
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.
See what our Customers are saying...