Learn the information, tips, and techniques needed to pass your NICET Water-Based Systems Layout Level III exam.
- Access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Course content continually reviewed and updated
- Detailed review of NFPA 13 2016, 14 2016, 20 2016 and 22 2013
- A thorough understanding of NICET and the certification process with effective tips, hints and test strategies to help lead you to exam day success
- A completion certificate
Understand requirements for General Plans Preparation per NFPA 13, 14, and 20 (2016 editions) and NFPA 22 2013.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Optimize system layout
- Determine storage arrangement requirements related to sprinkler system design and layout
- Identify design applications for complex systems and mixed occupancies
- Apply seismic bracing requirements
- Wisconsin 21501
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what our Customers are saying...