Hangers, Bracing & Restraints L1
Out of stock
This course provides an overview of hangers, bracing, and restraint of fire protection system piping per NFPA 13 requirements.
- Trapeze Hangers
- Hanger Rods
- Fasteners in Concrete
- Fasteners in Steel
- Fasteners in Wood
- Installation of Pipe Hangers
- Maximum Distance Between Hangers
- Location of Hangers on Branch Lines
- Location of Hangers on Mains
- Support of Risers
- Sway Bracing of Risers
After the lessons, there will be a quiz to test your knowledge!
Understand basic requirements of Hangers and Bracing per NFPA 13.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand hanging, bracing, and restraint of system piping
- Calculate trapeze hangers installation requirements
- Locate hangers on branch lines
- Prepare fasteners in concrete, steel, and wood
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.