Fire Pump Systems L1
Out of stock
The Introduction to Fire Pumps course will provide you with a firm foundation of fire pump systems.
This course is designed to help you learn about fire pump systems per NFPA 20.
- Pump capacities
- Pipe and valve requirements
- Testing devices
- Jockey pumps
- Requirements per NFPA 20
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand the basics of fire pump systems per NFPA 20 requirements.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Apply basic fire pump terminology
- Determine installation requirements for fire pump systems and components
- Identify horizontal and vertical shaft turbine-type pump applications
- ICC Course # 31228
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.