Foam Systems L2
Out of stock
This course provides in-depth information to understand requirements for Foam Systems as defined in NFPA 11 and 16.
Course topics include:
- System Components and System Types
- System Design
- Specifications and Plans
- Installation Requirements
- Testing and Acceptance
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand foam system requirements per NFPA 11 and NFPA 16.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify foam system types and components
- Recognize the different types of foam generating methods
- Utilize installation requirements
- ICC Course # 20895
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.