Air Sampling Piping L2
Out of stock
This CEU course provides in-depth information to understand requirements for Air Sampling Piping as defined in NFPA 72 2016.
Course topics include:
- Air Sampling Detector Requirements
- Air Sampling Components
- Air Sampling Configurations
- Pipe and Fittings
- Capillary Tube
- Sampling Holes
- Air Sampling Detectors
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand air sampling piping requirements per NFPA 72.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify air sampling piping components and configurations
- Apply installation considerations when mounting air sampling piping
- Properly drill air sampling holes
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.