Obstruction Investigations L3
Out of stock
This CEU course helps an inspector understand requirements for obstruction investigations as defined in NFPA 25, including:
- Internal piping condition and assessments
- Foreign organic and inorganic materials
- Internal assessments
- Obstruction prevention
- System flushing procedures
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for obstruction Investigations per NFPA 25
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Assess internal piping conditions
- Classify foreign organic and inorganic materials
- Conduct internal assessments
- Implement steps for obstruction prevention
- Perform system flushing procedures
- ICC Course # 24209
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.