Water Storage Tanks Inspection & Testing L2
Out of stock
Credits 1.5 - 2.0
This course provides in-depth information for inspecting and testing storage tanks per NFPA 25.
Course topics include:
- Tank heating and temperature inspection and testing
- Level indicator testing
- Interior inspections
- Exterior inspections
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand inspection and testing requirements for water storage tanks per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect and test water storage tank systems and components
- Perform tank interior and exterior inspections
- Conduct water level, heating, mercury gauge, and level indicator tests
- ICC Course # 20890 (2017)
- ICC Course # 24202 (2020)
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.