Sprinkler Inspection & Testing L2
Out of stock
Credits 1.5 - 2.0
Inspect and test your sprinkler systems correctly! This course will provide insight on inspecting and testing sprinkler systems per NFPA 25 requirements.
Course topics include:
- Inspecting and testing sprinklers, pipe, and fittings
- Performing gauge tests
- Conducting a main drain test
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand inspection and testing requirements for Sprinklers per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect and test sprinklers, pipe, and fittings
- Perform gauge tests
- Conduct a main drain test
- ICC Course # 20894 (2017)
- ICC Course # 24198 (2020)
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.
- Wisconsin: Course 21589 (2020 Edition only)