Fire Pump Systems Inspection & Testing L2
Out of stock
Inspect and test your fire pumps correctly! This course will provide insight on inspecting and testing fire pump systems.
The Fundamentals of Fire Pump Inspection and Testing course provides details per NFPA 25.
Course topics include:
- Types of pumps
- Valves, pipes and fittings
- Fire pump drivers
- Annual flow testing
- Requirements per NFPA 25
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand inspection and testing requirements for Fire Pump Systems per NFPA 25.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Inspect and test fire pump systems
- Conduct an annual fire pump flow test
- Troubleshooting fire pump problems
- ICC Course # 20891
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.