Complete Water-Based Systems Inspection & Testing Guide L3
Out of stock
Credits 12.0 - 18.0
This continuing education course is a comprehensive review of NFPA 25. It is recommended for anyone in jurisdictions adopting new code editions or as a study for those seeking to update their knowledge and understanding of the code.
Course topics include:
- Role of the Inspector
- Sprinkler Inspection & Testing
- Dry Pipe Systems and Control Valve Inspections
- Preaction & Deluge Systems Inspection & Testing
- Fire Pump Systems Inspection & Testing
- Water Storage Tanks Inspection & Testing
- Standpipe Systems Inspection & Testing
- Private Fire Service Mains Inspection & Testing
- Special Systems Inspections
- Freezer and Cold Storage Inspections
- Forward Flow Testing
- Pressure Reducing and Relief Valve Testing
- Obstruction Investigation
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wisconsin: Course 21590