Inspection & Testing Fire Alarm Systems Level I Online Course NFPA 72 2016
Out of stock
This course contains study material for the NICET Inspection and Testing of Fire Alarms exam and is based on level I content outline reference materials.
Learn the information, tips and techniques needed to pass your NICET Level I Inspection & Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire alarm systems and Inspection & Testing required documentation
- NFPA 72 introduction, definitions, and signal types
- Power supply requirements and testing
- Battery testing
- Smoke detector code requirements, how they operate, how to test
- Heat detector code requirements, how they operate, how to test
- Supervisory signals code requirements, how they operate, how to test
- Notification Appliances
- Emergency Control Interfaces (doors, smoke control, elevator recall…)
- Testing tips and strategies
- 90 day self-paced online access
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Course content continually reviewed and updated
- Detailed review of NFPA 72
- A thorough understanding of NICET and the certification process
- Effective tips, hints and test strategies to help lead you to exam day success
- A completion certificate
- Explanatory videos covering device testing
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.