Complete Inspection & Testing of Fire Alarm Systems Requirements L2
This continuing education course is a comprehensive review of inspection and testing requirements for fire alarm systems per NFPA 72 2016.
The course is recommended for anyone in jurisdictions adopting new codes, or as a study for those seeking to update their knowledge and understanding of fire alarm system inspection and testing requirements.
Course topics include:
- Navigating NFPA 72
- Fire Alarm System Fundamentals
- Drawings and Documentation
- Initiating Devices
- Notification Appliances
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
- Battery Testing
- Detector Testing
- Circuits and Pathways
- Emergency Control Function Interfaces
- Fire Protection and Suppression Systems
- Radiant Energy and Air Sampling
- Emergency Communications Systems
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!