Ohio Fire Alarm & Detection Equipment NFPA 72
Out of stock
Learn more about Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment! The Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment course provides training for the state of Ohio's Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment Certification exam so you can pass your state certification on the first attempt! This course contains over 100 sample questions.
Ohio Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment Online
- 30 day access - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of NFPA 72
- A completion certificate
The Ohio Fire Marshal exam prep courses offer presentation and sample test questions to help you learn and prepare.
The courses also provide CEU credits for:
- BI = Building Inspector
- BO=Building Official
- BPE = Building Plans Examiner
- EPE = Electrical Plans Examiner
- FPI=Fire Protection Inspector
- FPPE = Fire Protection Plans Examiner
- MPE= Master Plans Examiner
- NRIUI = Non-Residential Industrialized Units Inspector
Understand general requirements of Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment per NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Understand fire alarm installation basics, including wiring, components, and devices
- Identify location and spacing of devices
- Maintain household fire alarm systems
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.
- Ohio Approval #: BBS2021-054