Fire Alarm & Detection Equipment
Learn more about Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment! The Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment course provides an introduction to Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment. This course contains over 100 sample questions to help you test your new knowledge.
Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment Online
- 30-day unlimited access to an online training account - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and learning
- Review of NFPA 72
- A completion certificate
Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment Outline
- Fire Alarm Basics and Wiring
- Fire Alarm Detection Devices
- Location and Spacing of Devices
- Notification Appliances
- Household Fire Alarm Systems
- Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance
- Emergency Control Functions
Each of the lessons is followed by a test and the last lesson contains 3 randomized quizzes to test your knowledge.
Continuing Education Approval:
- Wisconsin: Course 13650
- Kentucky: 6 hours of continuing education for fire alarm and fire sprinkler license holders
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Thank you Fire Tech for such a very helpful Fire Alarm Prep course. I didn’t have any experience at all with fire alarms but after taking your prep course, I gained much knowledge in fire alarms and was able to pass my state fire alarm exam. Thanks again and keep up the good work."
Mike F., TX