Complete Fire Alarm Codes L3
This continuing education course is a comprehensive review of NFPA 70, NFPA 72, NFPA 101, and IBC.
This course is recommended for anyone in jurisdictions adopting new codes or as a study for those seeking knowledge, update and understanding of the listed codes.
Course topics include:
- Fire Alarm Codes and Definitions
- Power Supplies
- Smoke Detectors
- Other Detection and Supervisory Devices
- Notification Appliances
- Fire Alarm System Wiring
- Household Fire Alarm Systems
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
- Addressable Systems
- Circuits and Pathways
- Protected Premises and Emergency Communications Systems
- Emergency Control Function Interfaces
- Supervisory Stations Systems
- International Building Code
- NFPA 101
- Fire Alarm System Design Criteria
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!