Introduction to Portable Fire Extinguishers - PE 101
Out of stock
PE 101 - Introduction to Portable Fire Extinguishers is a basic introduction to portable fire extinguishers. Geared toward those who are new to the fire protection industry, it explores the purpose of fire extinguishers in fire protection. In this course, the learner will be introduced to the anatomy and functions of a portable fire extinguisher as well as NFPA codes and standards, certifying bodies, and professional roles within the industry.
Start studying today!
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Explain why fire protection systems are important and how portable fire extinguishers play a role in fire protection.
- Identify different types of portable fire extinguishers and their components and explain how each works.
- Understand when portable fire extinguishers are needed and their purpose.
- Recognize the codes, standards, and regulatory agencies that govern fire protection.
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.