Course provides a detailed review of NFPA 25 2017 and OSHA 29 CFR 1910 requirements, including figures, tables, and a thorough explanation of the NICET certification process. Course lessons review the knowledge and skills expected of a NICET Level I candidate. Quizzes and simulated exams assess and provide immediate feedback on your understanding of the course material. Combined with effective testing tips, hints, and strategies, this training provides valuable insight and knowledge as you prepare for exam day success. A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course.
Understand inspection, test, and maintenance requirements for water-based systems per NFPA 25 (2017 edition) and OSHA 29 CFR 1910
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify components, inspect their condition, and understand their operation
- Prepare preliminary inspection and testing documentation
- Operate sprinkler components
- Understand safety requirements
- ICC: Course
- Wisconsin #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what our Customers are saying