Course provides a detailed review of NFPA 72 2016, NFPA 70 2014, NFPA 101 2015, and IBC 2015 requirements, including figures, tables, and a thorough explanation of the NICET certification process. Course lessons review the knowledge and skills expected of a NICET Level III candidate. Quizzes and simulated exams assess and provide immediate feedback on your understanding of the course material. Combined with effective testing tips, hints, and strategies, this training provides valuable insight and knowledge as you prepare for exam day success. A certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course.
Understand advanced requirements of Fire Alarms per NFPA 72 2016, NFPA 70 2014, NFPA 101 2015, and IBC 2015.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Identify and apply fire alarm and detection system requirements per IBC and NFPA 101
- Evaluate design criteria for both performance- and prescriptive-based designs
- Implement project management tools
- Troubleshoot common fire alarm problem areas
- ICC Course #
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what our Customers are saying...