Fire Alarm Inspection, Testing & Maintenance - FA 258
Out of stock
Credits 1.5 - 2.0
This course discusses the NFPA 72 requirements to follow when inspecting, testing, and/or maintaining a fire alarm system, covering test plans, acceptance testing, and record keeping. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today! Recommended Reference Book: NFPA 72.
Understand the requirements for inspecting, testing, and maintaining fire alarm systems per NFPA 72.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Develop a test plan
- Conduct acceptance tests
- Inspect, test, and maintain fire alarm systems
- Understand the importance of documentation and record keeping
- 2016 Edition = 1.5 credits / 2019 Edition = 2.0 credits
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.