Fire Alarm Codes and Standards - FA 151
Out of stock
This course highlights NFPA codes and standards relevant to fire alarm systems. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material. Start studying today!
This course provides review and discussion of:
- The differences between NFPA codes and standards for fire alarm systems
- Listing agencies and UL standards for fire alarm equipment
- Navigating NFPA 72 2016
At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material.
Understand requirements for Fire Alarm System Codes and Standards per NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Explain differences between NFPA codes and standards for fire alarm systems
- Recognize Listing agencies and UL standards for fire alarm equipment
- Navigate NFPA 72 2016
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.