Emergency Communications Systems - FA 263
Out of stock
Credits 2.0 - 2.5
This course discusses requirements for emergency communications systems, emergency voice alarm communications systems, and mass notification systems in NFPA 72, Chapter 24. At the end of the course there will be a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
Understand requirements for Emergency Communications Systems per NFPA 72.
This course provides knowledge to understand requirements for the following types of emergency communications systems:
- Voice/Alarm Communications Systems
- Wide-Area Mass Notification Systems
- Two-Way In-Building Wired Emergency Services Communications
- Elevator Emergency Communications Systems
- Stairway Communications Systems
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.