Clean Agent Systems ITM, L2
Out of stock
This CEU course explores ITM requirements for clean agent systems, including use and limitations for clean agent systems, testing and maintaining room integrity, and recharging clean agent cylinders. Based on NFPA 2001, 2018.
This CEU course explains clean agent system requirements, including:
- Use and limitations
- Safety considerations
- Ensuring and maintaining room integrity
- Recharging clean agent cylinders
Each lesson is followed by a quiz designed to test your knowledge and understanding of the course material. Start studying today!
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Recognize use, limitations, and safety considerations for clean agent systems
- Conduct room integrity tests
- Ensure and maintain room integrity
- Identify clean agent cylinder leakage and follow filling procedures
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com