Circuits and Pathways - FA 252
Out of stock
This course covers circuits, pathways, and pathway survivability requirements pertaining to NFPA 72 2016. Requirements for two-wire, four-wire, and addressable devices are also explained. The course contains a self-paced lesson and quiz, allowing you to test your knowledge of the course material.
Understand requirements for Fire Alarm Circuits and Pathways per NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides knowledge to:
- Identify types of circuits and pathway designations for fire alarm systems
- Determine provisions for pathway survivability
- Understand wiring requirements for two-wire, four-wire and addressable devices
- As a NICET Recognized Training Provider, any Fire Tech online course can be used towards NICET CPD points.
- If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.