Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe Systems NFPA 13
Out of stock
Learn the basics of Sprinkler and Standpipe Systems
This Automatic Sprinkler & Standpipe online self paced course provides CEU/CPD credits and can also prepare individuals for fire protection exams. Over 300 sample questions!
This course successfully prepares industry veterans, as well as novices.
- Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Residential Sprinkler Systems
- Standpipe Systems
- Inspection, Testing and Maintenance
- 30 day access to online training - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanation
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of NFPA 13
- Completion Certificate
Understand basic requirements of Fire Sprinklers and Standpipe Systems per NFPA 13.
This course provides the knowledge to help you:
- Identify the types of sprinkler and standpipe systems and their components
- Determine sprinkler and standpipe system limitations and associated installation requirements defined in NFPA 13
- Distinguish differences between 13D and 13R sprinkler systems
- Locate Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance requirements for sprinkler and standpipe systems defined in NFPA 25
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wisconsin: Course 12647
- Colorado: Course 8417 - 2016 Edition only
My company recently informed me they would no longer employ sprinkler fitters who didn't have state certification. Thanks to Fire Tech Production's training course, I was able to get my certification and a raise.
Dan S., Dayton, Ohio