Hydraulic Calculations L2
Out of stock
Learn more about Hydraulic Calculations for your systems! Get to know more about the importance and how to make hydraulic calculations for your sprinkler systems, following NFPA 13 requirements.
Course topics include:
- Definitions, Tables and Figures
- Hydraulic Systems Design Review
- Design considerations
- Friction loss and Pressure Considerations
- Example Problems
- Review of important formulas and figures
- Systems Area of Operation Adjustments
- NFPA 13D and 13R Design Considerations
After the lessons, there will be a quiz to test your knowledge!
Understand the fundamentals of hydraulics per NFPA 13 requirements.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Perform hydraulic calculations
- Determine pressure due to friction loss
- Identify flow rate considerations
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to email@example.com.