Fire Pump Systems L2
Out of stock
Are you Pumped? This Fire Pump Systems course provides you a deeper understanding of fire pump systems.
This course is designed to help you learn more about advanced fire pump systems per NFPA 20.
Course topics include:
- In-depth reviews of pump selection
- Additional pump requirements
- Water flow tests
- Testing devices
- Acceptance testing requirements
At the end of the course there will be questions to test your knowledge!
Understand fire pump systems per NFPA 20.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Determine installation requirements for fire pump systems and components
- Learn gpm rating and pipe sizes required for various pump system attachments
- Apply high-rise building requirements
- Properly size and select a fire pump
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.