Ohio Fire Alarm & Detection Equipment - FAOH 102
Out of stock
Learn more about Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment! The Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment course provides training for the state of Ohio's Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment Certification exam so you can pass your state certification on the first attempt! This course contains over 100 sample questions.
Ohio Fire Alarms and Detection Equipment Online
- 30 day access - includes material review with graphics, charts and explanations
- Simulated online exams for maximum practice and preparation
- Review of NFPA 72
- A completion certificate
The Ohio Fire Marshal exam prep courses offer presentation and sample test questions to help you learn and prepare.
Understand general requirements of Fire Alarm and Detection Equipment per NFPA 72 2016.
This course provides the knowledge to:
- Apply basic installation requirements for fire alarm systems, including wiring, components, and devices
- Properly locate and space devices
- Maintain household fire alarm systems
If your state or requiring agency needs a course approval, please submit request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ohio Approval #: BBS2022-002
This course provides 6 CEU credits for:
- BI = Building Inspector
- BO=Building Official
- BPE = Building Plans Examiner
- ESI = Electrical Safety Inspector
- EPE = Electrical Plans Examiner
- FPI=Fire Protection Inspector
- FPPE = Fire Protection Plans Examiner
- MPE= Master Plans Examiner
- NRIUI = Non-Residential Industrialized Units Inspector