Fire Sprinkler Installation Workshop - Dayton, OH - Nov. 1-3, 2022
This workshop is primarily for the Fire Sprinkler Installer (also good for Designers to gain understanding of what they are asking installers to accomplish) which provides an extensive hands-on experience referencing NFPA 13 as the foundation.
All Workshop Registrations Include:
- Enrollment in 3-Day Course with extensive Hands-On lessons
- Review of Installation requirements per NFPA 13
- Tabbed NFPA 13 Standard
- Lunches, Snacks and Drinks
- Excellent Networking Opportunities
- Fire Tech T-Shirt
- Learn how to read a blueprint
- Review and learn sprinkler installation procedures
- Create and install wet sprinkler system from blueprint
- Learn components of the system
- Learn how to use power machine, drills, impacts, bandsaws, grooving equipment, etc.
- experience pipe fabrication: cut, roll groove, saddles, thread, drill mechanical tees
- construct sprinkler system
- Test wet system
- Change wet system to dry system
- Tear down and put back on floor
Attendees will tour a fabrication shop as part of the workshop as well.
Area and equipment to build a 24-head sprinkler system
2801 Thunderhawk Ct
Dayton, OH 45414
Airport: Dayton International (DAY) – approximately 7.5 miles from training facility
HOTELS CLOSE TO TRAINING FACILITY - (Google 2801 Thunderhawk Ct 45414 for options)
*All-inclusive packages are not currently available for this location.
21 Credits (Online Certificate)